Saturday, July 16, 2011

Old School is Best

Recently I have been looking at the good old bands and singers that I've admired and I was looking at SAVAGE GARDEN! I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH! Can you remember the times where MTV or VHS1 played music videos that were purely awesome as they were, instead of the "Top 20" so called "hot" music these days? Damn, I miss those days : ( I'm currently listening to " Two Beds and a Coffee Machine " by Savage Garden. Such a good song; lyrics are so pure and rings true to the cruel reality that we sometimes have to live through. Oh well. Good days, good days. WITH AWESOME MUSIC!

WOW! It's been almost a month since I last blogged. Despite saying that I would blog more, I haven't. Truth be told, I've been doing nothing because it's the holidays and doing nothing in the holidays gives me no guilty conscience because that's what holidays are for hehe : D

Winter is at it's peak and my hands are absolutely cold but it's not as bad as my sister's feet LOL! I shouldn't be laughing as it can hurt a lot and - damn, they can itch when it gets too cold to handle. 

The Lonely Cover contest that T and I entered is over and we pretty much already knew who'd win anyway - cutiepiemeg8 or something. She was good alright! And she SOUNDS LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER LOL!! Anyway, there's another contest up and this time it's a DANCE cover contest to 2NE1's latest single, "I am the Best". Better get cracking! LOL 

No Uni yet but god my desk is messy as hell ; (

No comments:

Post a Comment