Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Y'know, I REALLY LIKE YOU!

2011 !

Summer is here and the weather should be great - hot and great breeze. But since it's Melbourne's weather, it's f*cked up.

I've been going out a lot and also working a lot. So it balances my income. LOL 

I recently went shopping alone and bought some nice heels - despite the fact that my dad thought i was already too tall, so buying heels wasn't a good idea. Too bad, i bought it anyway :DDDD

This Friday is Viv's 18th and i can't wait! Another chance for all the girls to meet up once again before a few of them leaving for overseas holiday! 

I'm currently in love, like TOTALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY in love with the preppy and military look. Olive green pants with black blazer and some studds to give attitude is AWESOME! With the preppy look, makes you look authoritative but also flirty haha





i love that green blazer there.
i love blazers cos they give my broad shoulders an edgy but feminine look too!



No comments:

Post a Comment