Friday, January 14, 2011

A Teaser

I made a cover of Love Forever by Miliyah Kato Ft. Shimizu Shota
Andddddd this is like a teaser of it : P
To be honest, i like Forever Love by Shimizu Shota Ft Miliyah Kato version more, but both is good haha.
But i'm kinda scared to post it on youtube so ill put it here for a while instead
Man i sound... like i have a block nose, but it's actually because my throat kinda died after so many retakes of this song. Ahahaha 

I really felt like singing because the sun finally came out again after like a week of non stop raining : D

Oh and Viv's 18th was super fun - thankyou viviannnnnn !!
I included a photo of Kim, Me, Diana and Anita while my cover as the bg LOLLLLL fail huh?

2 comments:

  1. WOW OLIVES!! HURRY UP AND UPLOAD THE REST!!
    hehehehe that was good man..never knew your voice sounded like that ... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HOW YOU'RE SO HAPPY !
    LET'S ALL RUN AROUND AND DRAW RAINBOWS !!!
    NICE SINGING BY THE WAY ;)

    ReplyDelete