Thursday, August 12, 2010

Santa's Coming to Town

I had thought that SMC day was going to be a bore, just like the
previous years - but they proved me wrong!
Last year was fun, and this year's festivities were even better. Got to see some actions
from teachers, walked a leisurely long, wet-mud hills and danced to the policeman band.
Great fun, except, the only possible downfall was that i didn't have money for buying
pizza, gelati or souvlaki. DAMMIT so by the time school finished, Anna and I went to
NQR to buy treats for ourselves : >

Feels totally like a Friday but it's Thursday ..
Looking for new nds games and doing maths methods - what a great thing to do.
Please note the sarcasm. HAHA

I didn't want to upload the group photo because actually, i missed
two others b/c i had no idea where they were  : / so this one is just Nada and I ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment