Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures of You II

Okay. not pictures of you, nor I, but of
various things that i really wanted to upload 
and share : > I want to blog and rage or 
complain or be chirpy but i'm scared my keyboard won't be able to handle the pressure of my fat finger tips : D

AND OH MY LORD! I'VE FINISHED MAKING, WITH THE HELP OF MY BELOVED MOTHER, MY MANIFEST COSTUME! Here it is: 

Cosplay from Hatsune Miku - VOCALOID 
: D...The arm covers are the wrong colour
b/c i forgot she had black ones instead
-____- AND LOL OF THE SPORTSGIRL HANGER..
The only thing im missing is THE WIG!! 
WHO HAS AN AQUA-GREEN LONG AS WIG?! Grrr
Here are some random pictures i took. One is of our new mixer : ) Recently, mom went on a cooking frenzy and she made all these scrumptilicious deserts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment