Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EASTER EGG HUNT

Ahoy me hearties! All aboard on my ship and let me take you to a place where only dreams and aspirations exist ~

Lately, I've been feeling pretty lazy. Super lazy, to the point where I didn't go to the toilet despite having to. LOL! My sis, T, and I found approximately 6 lizards in total in our house. What did we do? My first reaction - SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT. and then got the vacuum cleaner and sucked the damn little jitterbugs away. T was just standing there. Thanks sis, big help! 

My mid-semester break starts this Friday for me, but I have work and I can't really complain, I'm in need of some dosh baby. AHAHA, last I checked, in my key card, I had only $65.83 cents left. Oh gosh, spent too much on food in uni and on myself and on my sisters. I like to spoil them now, it's cute :)

Easter is coming and I LOVE EASTER. WHY? No, it's not because I get to have Easter egg hunts and have a bundle full of chocolate ready for my tasting and the house will be filled with a chocolate-ly atmosphere..okay maybe that but more so that it's a time where I can spend time with my family. I haven't been able to really be with them or spend time or talk or even eat dinner together b/c of uni timetable and sometimes b/c I'm out with K. So I feel really bad, and sometimes, if I'm really emo on a day, I'd feel like I'm not their daughter and shit. Ah man. So I'm going to spoil and annoy the heck out of my family until they get sick of me :) 
^ Cousin and Aunt from Germany came over to Melb - miss them so much :(

Recently went to a friend's 18th and it was such an awesome night with the girls! A & U were beautiful on the night as we celebrated their coming of age haha. Thank you for the great great night and food and entertainment!!
^ Beloved Girls <3

^ best. frozen. yoghurt. EVAAAAAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment