Monday, January 31, 2011

Your Voice ( Kimi No Koe )

Kimi No Koe (Your Voice) by Shota Shimizu

I'm in love with this song. It is so smoothing and kind of reminds me of JJ Lin's style of music..a bit. The melody of it i mean. But yeah, LOVE IT! The lyrics are good too. None of that flimsy, fake that you'd find nowadays. That's why i love love love shota.

His latest single entitled, " YOU & I " was released on the 28th of Jan..i think. I'm lucky i could find it quickly and got a hold of it : D It's not on Youtube so i can't show you guys, but really, it's so good.

Wow, this is my second post in one day. I never do that...unless i'm feeling a little peckish : / So weird.

I'm thinking of maybe moving out of home because it'd be closer to uni and of course, a little more freedom. I HATE being cooped up at home but this past month, it's been really hectic. It's all family stuff but it's gotten so serious. I can't even afford time with friends or K. It's just family, family, family. Really sucks. But, y'know, they're my family. -Sigh- When did this entry become depressing? Grr, hopefully, by the end of this week, somethings will get back to normal. PLEASE!

This Thursday, 3rd of February, is Chinese New Year Day : D I'm wishing everyone a safe, happy and prosperous new year. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment