Friday, January 28, 2011

W-wait !

Wooo! I finally got my M Uni ID card!
I laughed at my friend for saying that they (The M Uni Staff) took your passport photo with a webcam, and when i went today, my photo was taken by the webcam. Hmm. Logitech Webcam too.
Of course, i will not be uploading the picture here! It's utterly hideous, as the closed up to my face and i look really chubby. Well, not that i think i'm skinny/lean, but my face isn't chubby : T Oh well, it feels pretty awesome to flash your ID card and say " I'M A M UNI  STUDENT B*TCHESSSSSSSS " LOL

I've been driving a lot lately and i even drove out to our Aussie outback! It was great fun as Dad was guiding my cousin and i on driving. Between the constant yells of " slowly..slowly..I SAID SLOWLY, WAIT NO STOP, STOPPPPPPP!" AHAHAHAHA, that was hilarious. During those days of driving, i reckon, my cousin and i made my dad loose a bit of his youth ; D Here's a quick vid of the scenary of my neighbourhood as i recorded from the back seat, while J was driving AHAHA, she's going to kill me. Love you woman!

Recently, a wave of emotions have taken over and my god, some of it feels so good and some feels so bad.
I was looking forward to going to the Hachi Sounds Concert, but things don't always go as planned and that sucks bad. But not to worry! I've been busy with work, family and friends and with my K.
It was such a surprise when i saw K walk through the door at my workplace and i was OMG..what is K doing here?! But all was good and i felt really happy :D

This is a cute phone jewel that K got for me <3

2 comments:

  1. were you laughing at meeeeeeeee? olives?!?! hahaaha
    is ur ID photo blurry!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i was LOL
    it's a bit blurry : S

    ReplyDelete