Friday, September 24, 2010

Just a feeling

O.M.G

The first week of "study break" is almost over and today is Friday.
I'm going to shiz my pants..well, at the moment, my pjs 
To be honest, i have done some heavy studying and it feels so good, literally, so good to 
have finish a few chapters of chemistry and methods from the checkpoints book!! :D

So i rewarded myself with a non stop streaming of Playful Kiss and Kuroshitsuji II : >
oh god, PK just reminds me of how much i love KIM HYUN JOONG aka "Baek Seung Jo" Haha

Ooo oral examination (mock) is next week, on Tuesday!! So nervous and excited. I want our japanese class of Santa Maria to kick the other school's class. LOL it's really mean and tight, but man, i have great hopes for our class. Our japanese skills are like second to our english skills baby

I feel like im on such a high at the moment. maybe because it's 12:17am and um, i've just had some cereal as a midnight snack haha. Oh and too much of those shoujo scenes from Playful Kiss ! Hehe..OMG "HEHE"? i never use that phrase..OMO LOLOL AHAHAHA..oh god. 

Yep, definitely too much korean drama for me and those lovey-dovey atmosphere
can't help it but love it. : D

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment