Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beautiful Hangover


Yes. I am onE of Big Bang's fan girls. ♥

And their latest single Beautiful Hangover is just so plain sexy.
Daesung's new hairdo suits him so much! Looked like he went for the Japanese boy's hairstyle this time.
And of course, TOP and GD AND Seungri were as hot as ever. I literally wanted to meltttttttttt~

LOLOL i just want to keep saying that they're hot hot hot hot.
Can't help but love them you know?
Dayummmmmmmn. LOL AHHHHHHH, i love Big Bang (Y)

My folio is due in a week's time, on thursday 9th of September to be exact! So scared that i might screw up my model making by painting it D: I looked at some tutorials and it's good, but none of it tells you how to paint without saying, practice makes perfect..I DONT HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE IT! Bahhhhhh. 

You're my beautiful hangover (hangover)


No comments:

Post a Comment