Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wrapped Like Candy Only


 BAD GIRL, GOOD GIRL - MISS A


On the outside, I'm a Bad Girl.
On the inside, I'm a Good Girl.
You don't even know me well, you only look at me from the outside.
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.

When I dance, I'm a Bad Girl.
When I love, I'm a Good Girl.
When you watch me dance, you become mesmerized, but are you done after you watch?
I find
your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.

I find your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.


I'm looking for a man who can handle me.
I'm looking for a real man, not a man who acts like one through words.
Isn't there a man who won't make me anxious because he overflows with confidence?

So that I can be me, so that I can watch him freely from afar




No comments:

Post a Comment