Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Before We Break

Just came back from a lovely long weekend! A delayed birthday wish to the Her Majesty. ;)

I actually have a lot to say but I wont as it is nearly time for me to get off my butt and do some serious home-working! Straight after the mid years, I'm already into the second semester of the year and thus, UNIT 4 has begun. It is an early start as I have one more week of Term 2 left, but wow..time is running!

What I really wanted to share today is .. I'm going to the Manifest in Melbourne 2010 Magic Vs. Mecha Convention! ♥ Anyone coming? Well..I don't think anyone will reply to that here 'cos i cant find my comments link from this new design I conjured. Hmm... 

Here are some of the options I've been thinking about:

1. Celty Sturluson - Durarara! 
2.Simca - Air Gear

3. Lenali Lee - D. Gray-Man 


I'm leaning more towards Simca's Cosplay but still unsure..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment